MEALS PROGRAM DISTRIBUTION
For some sort of food consumption except the one provided by the Hospital, it is necessary first to consult the doctor. Our goal is to promote healthy diet and make sure that all our patients receive appropriate and nutritionally balanced diet during their stay at our hospital.
The Management of ARETAEIO Hospital seeks to provide a safe environment for patients, their families, staff and visitors. For this reason it has developed and implemented a comprehensive Risk Management Plan and Emergency Situations.
The staff of ARETAEIO is trained in emergencies and conducts regular exercises annually.
- If you become aware of any potentially incident harmful for your safety, please call the 22 200 317 and report it.
- If you listen any announcement concerning the nursing department or the floor where you are, please stay calm and follow the staff instructions.
- Seek and consult your nearest figure escape which is posted on all floors of the hospital.
- Familiarize yourself with the layout of escape, which is posted on the inside door of your room.
- Emergency exits are clearly marked. In case of fire or earthquake do NOT use the elevators.
- Each hospital department has fire safety and protection systems. In case of evacuation of the nursing department or the floor where you are, leave all your belongings in the room and follow the instructions of staff that will lead you to a safe assembly point depending on the event.
Accordance with the regulations of the hospital a deposit must be paid in advance based on your surgery, determined in € euro.
The full payment should be done with your exit from the hospital. The deposit amount will be offset against your final account.
The total amount of surgery will depend on several factors and may differ from the price roughly you have been told by the doctor.
Your account is paid separately for hospital expenses and separately for fees of doctors and other medical expenses.
Leaving ARETAEIO Hospital
We recommend that you ask a family member or a friend to pick you up from the hospital. If you go by taxi, our staff will gladly arrange your transportation. If your doctor indicates it, the transfer can be done with ARETAEIO Hospital ambulance (information can be obtained from the Information Office).
The direct payment of the remuneration of physicians at the end of hospitalization is mandatory.
Your treating doctor will decide for the day of discharge from ARETAEIO Hospital. That day, an employee from the Reception & Customer Department will walk you through your account and will arrange the whole process of your discharge.
We care about your opinion
To improve our services, we have established a process that provides filling in a questionnaire with patients and attendants observations and the promotion in the Administration of ARETAEIO Hospital. The questionnaires are located at The Patients Service and Casualty Department. It is very important for us to have your own opinion. The submission of your survey / proposal will not affect the quality of care you will receive during your stay or your next visit to the hospital.
All written comments of patients, attendants and visitors are managed with confidential and responsibility. Heads and Managers of the Departments are responsible for the direct handling of matters within their competence.
On the bedside table, there is a special card with useful phone numbers as well as the number of your device.
For access to internet and e-mail you can use the wireless Wi-Fi.
The cafeteria/restaurant is located in the basement (-1).It works every day except Saturdays and Sundays.
HOW TO FIND US
Access to ARETAEIO Hospital
ARETAEIO Hospital is located at 55-57 Andreas Avraamides str, 2024 Strovolos and is accessible by taxi, car or bus.
You can see the map in Contact us