- Angiography of the arterial and venous system including intracranial angiography
- Abdominal and thoracic aorta endovascular repair in the case of an aneurysm, an aortic rupture or a symptomatic aortic dissection.
- Angioplasty or stenting / stent – transplantation of peripheral arteries in the case of Peripheral Arterial Disease or peripheral aneurysms.
- Endovascular Revascularisation of Below-the-Knee arteries in the case of critical limb ischemia and diabetic foot.
- Intra-arterial thrombolysis and mechanical thrombectomy in the peripheral arteries or the venous system in the event of acute thrombosis.
- Angioplasty and stent placement in the carotid artery, the spinal artery as well as other arteries.
- Obstruction, angioplasty and stent placement in the renal and visceral arteries.
- Denervation of the renal arteries in case of chronic arterial hypertension.
- Surgical Reconstruction / fistula / implanted graft hemodialysis in the event of significantly narrowed arteries or acute thrombosis.
- Treatment of the Superior Vena Cava Syndrome / angioplasty or vascular stent placement in the event of stenosis or obstruction.
- Different types of embolization, including renal, gastrointestinal and post-traumatic arterial bleeding.
- Mechanical / Chemical thrombolysis for acute pulmonary embolism.
- Embolization of visceral artery aneurysms using stent and coils.
- Embolization of congenital vascular malformations or other vascular abnormalities.
- Inferior vena cava filter placement and removal.
- Transjugular intrahepatic portosystemic shunt (TIPSS) in case of chronic liver disease, bleeding and high blood pressure in the portal vein or refractory ascites.
- Extraction of foreign fragments from the heart and the large blood vessels with a diaphanoscope.
- Ultrasound and CT-directed biopsies in various anatomical regions.
- Transcutaneous thermocouple radiofrequency or microwaves treatment for liver cancer, lung cancer, kidney cancer, bone injuries and other solid tumors.
- Transarterial chemo-embolization (TACE) for liver cancer and liver metastases.
- Preoperative portal vein embolization
- Transarterial, induction or palliative tumor chemotherapy embolization.
- Percutaneous transhepatic cholangiography / percutaneous stent placement in the biliary tree in case of benign or malignant stenosis.
- Percutaneous nephrostomy, ureteral stent placement and urethroplasty for the obstruction of the renal collecting system.
- Insertion of peripheral intravenous catheters (Pro-Picc) and simultaneous administration of chemotherapeutic drugs
- Celiac ganglia CT scan for the treatment of abdominal pain.
Gynecological and urological procedures:
- Intra-arterial uterine fibroids or uterine arteries embolization in case of postpartum hemorrhage.
- Varicocele embolization
- Intra-arterial embolization for priapism treatment.
- Ovarian and pelvic vein embolization for Pelvic Congestion Syndrome.
- Endovascular treatment of erectile dysfunction.
- Percutaneous lithotripsy for kidney stones (* In collaboration with the urologist).
- CT-guided and ultrasound-guided drainage of fluid, abscesses or symptomatic benign cysts.
- Chemical sympatholysis in critical lower limb ischemia without the possibility of revascularization.
- Adrenal vein or petrosal sinus sampling
- Infusion in the posterior lumbar and lumbosacral joints for the treatment of chronic back pain.